Monday, March 3, 2014

Real Quick

Oh my goodness! I am so sad about Aunt Maxine, I surely will keep her in my prayers!!!!
 
Second off sorry but we had a Fun day today so really no time to email this week. 
 
Here is my copy of my letter to President:
This week has been really good.  We have been working lots w/ Jon as always, and then we started working with one of the Elders old investigators. Oh my goodness I love him, he is really really awesome and I want to be able to help him progress too!  I am very much looking forward to continuing on this week in finding new investigators and working with those we already have.  We really want to see amazing miracles, so we are going to work really hard to qualify for God's grace :)
 
Sisters Conference was fab! There are indeed 90 Sisters in the mission.  We had an awesome lesson w/ Derek this week. He wasn't home but we were teaching his brothers gf, and in the door he walked. I told him fancy meeting you here, and then said we are teaching about how the gospel blesses families so he sat down and joined us a bit. It was really good.
 
I love you all!! Have an awesome week :)
 
Sorry about this week!
 
Love, Sister Julie Ann
 
PS I can't believe its been 9 months either.....weird

No comments:

Post a Comment