Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas everyone!!!
  I can't hardly believe its this time of year already! Time has flown quite on by and now it is the best time of year to just celebrate Christ and how important He truly is to each of us.
  I told you some crazy intense stories of things that have happened this week and I hope that you like hearing them firsthand instead of by written word, because quite frankly I didn't want to have to write some of those things out, I thought it would come better by me speaking to you.  I am so so soooo thankful for all of your prayers.  I want you to know how much I feel them and what a difference they truly make.  This week I was shown multiple times that God truly does answer our prayers and He can answer them very quickly and directly.  It is amazing to be a witness of such power.
  This week I met one of my very favorite people on planet earth!! No joke I felt an instant love for him and I know that God placed me and Sister Anderson here to help him, and so that he could help us as well.  I don't think I have felt such an instant love for someone in a while, so that was amazing to feel that, because I have been praying to have more love and charity, so I guess Derek is a direct answer to some of my prayers. (I'll have you know I just thought of this right now as I was writing to you!) Isn't inspiration an amazing thing?????? yes, yes it is.
  Yesterday we met a very nice JW. She was so cute she gave us a Watchtower, but I was also able to give her a Restoration Pamphlet, nothing like a good trade huh?  Haha I really hope she reads it, because she is so dedicated to her faith it would be awesome to be able to teach her and bring her closer to God and have a better relationship with her Savior.  I know that this gospel is truly the only way to eternal happiness and I really wish more people would take the time to listen to it, but all we can do is sound the trump and give them a chance.
  This week really has been phenomenal in terms of my growth and lessons for me to learn.  I feel like Thursday was a turning point for me, now I just hope that I can really follow through and act on it for the rest of my mission! It was a really important day and I know that when you listen to my recordings you'll see why. 
  I GOT TO SEE SISTER ROLFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my goodness my lovely Sister from Zion!! It was fabulous!! I have missed her soooo, sooooo, much!!! I spent as much time with her as I could and it was bliss!!! I loved, loved, loved it!!!
 
I want to leave you with my testimony. I know that this church is true, it is the way to complete happiness, and as we each take the time to read the Book of Mormon our individual questions about anything in life will be answered.  I know we have a living prophet on the earth today to lead and guide us, because Heavenly Father loves us just as much as He loved those in the past! I know that Christ is my Redeemer, Savior and Friend. He truly knows and loves me and He is the Light of this world.  May we each remember Him throughout our whole lives is my prayer.
 
I love you more than words can tell!!
I can't wait to talk to you in real life, its going to be great!!!! :)
 
Love,
        Sister Julie Ann Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment