Monday, June 23, 2014

Ohh my gosh!


First off,
  I'm being seperated from my best friend. Sister Schmitt is being transferred, and it's her last transfer on the mission.  Only 2 of us are staying from our whole district. Me and Elder Tavake.  We're both a little upset, esp, since I didn't see it coming.  I really didn't even write a good email to President, b/c we got our call as we were emailing, and I just don't know what to say.
  My Birthday was fabulous!!!! I loved it.  We had such a party in our apartment, and we still have birthday remnants spread over our house. The Zone Leaders went to a luau and gave me a cake they got there, it is really nice, but I don't have my camera cord w/ me so I'll show you some other time.  It was super delicious too.  We did a training that morning and it was totally spirit directed so that was awesome.  Sorry this one is not so exciting, I'm still sitting here in shock.  I loved my presents, and I am also so excited that little Max made it here safely. He is super cute!! Jordan and Sarah congrats!!!! :)  Also Colton Congratulations on going thru the Temple that is soo awesome!! I am so excited that we get to be missionary buddy cousins.  That is so fun. 
  We met this really awesome guy this week who knows his Bible super well, and seeing as I don't this could be a slight bit of a problem.
  Sister Schmitt loved the clothes btw.  We are all matchy-matchy today.  Good thing since it's one of our last to do so.  We even have matching watches, rings, and now skirts and shirts.  We do our hair the same and we pretty much are the same person.  I am going to miss her the most of everyone I've been with.  I was not expecting this in the least.  Sometimes God puts hard things in our path, but ultimately its for our benefit and gain.  I am so, so grateful for the time I have spent as Sister Schmitt's companion and also even just around her.  She wins for the person I have been around the most.
  Philip is going to be baptized on Friday at 7.  We are praying everything goes well.  Ohh my goodness, this is insane.  I don't really know what to say anymore.
  I got a picture w/ Jeremy, and I'll send it to you, sometime.  We also have a D-Town District Hat picture. It's pretty great.  Sister Haas came out w/ us this week and we had tons of fun w/ her. Esp when she had to kill a spider w/ her flip-flop.  Colio I needed your email today so thank you!!! I completely  understand what you mean.  I also was on exchanges w/ Sister Hall this week.  They had a baptism on Saturday. So there was a baptism on my birthday, just one I had no connection w/.
  Brother Morales took us out to dinner for my birthday and we had a great time.  We had a good visit w/ Sister Mosier yesterday, and we went and saw Mitch again.  Sister Anderson and I used to teach him, and he has decided that we can come back again. 
  God is everywhere.  All we have to do is look around and we can see that He is watching out and knows what is best for us, even if we don't.
  I love you!!!
 
Love,
         Sister Christiansen

No comments:

Post a Comment